Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Letting go

I'm one of those people that hang on to important papers, tax records, car records, heck...just about everything because I'm always afraid I will need it...just in case...

In this case, it was time I could let go of my divorce papers from the 80's. I think everything is finally decided upon by now, lol It's not that I wanted to record the heartache but I wanted to establish that I have healed from it.

Join me over on the Arnold Grummer blog to see how I used the divorce papers to make some pretty art from it.



"Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it."
―Ann Landers

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Your hand sewn word looks fabulous. Off to peek at Arnold Grummer