Thursday, June 25, 2015

Not until October

And the last big event for me will be Oct. 24th, the same day they auction off Poppy Bear and it's all happening down at the same end of the street! Yay, for 2 events happening at the same location, lol

and yes, they spelled my name wrong....sighs
Now, how my name got from Sandy to Sandee.
It had to do with the TV show, "Flipper which portrays a 12-year-old boy (Sandy) living with his parents in the Florida Keys, who befriends an injured wild dolphin. The lad and his pet become inseparable, eventually overcoming the misgivings of his fisherman father." So I was only 6 or 7 when I learned that a boy's spelling of Sandy ended in a Y...from that point on I was bent on having a different name which in turn, drove my parents nuts. Eventually when I was 13 my mom "officially" changed it to Sandee. Thanks mom! ♥ My dad however, hated the change and still would write my name with a y...lol So I think I got my creative side from my mom and my stubborn streak from my dad!
back to the event...
I was curious as to which band I was going to paired up with, not that it reflects anything, but I do have to sit there and listen to it! Was hoping for some music and an age group I could relate to, lol I got both! I am not a BIG bluegrass fan, but I do like it. And it means it will be a slightly older crowd so I won't feel out of place.

1 comment:

Carole Z said...

Sounds like a good day in store....I like bluegrass too, not a huge fan, but I like it! Hugs Carole Z X