Wednesday, April 10, 2013

doxology: noun

  a usually liturgical expression of praise to God
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Pan Pastel's UK Challenge Blog - Use a Stamp Image
 
The strip of paper that had the camera rub ons was from a long time ago. I couldn't even tell you why I did it, or why I kept it. lol But I did, and I am glad. It didn't fit the width of the board though so I painted a film strip to go down the length of the sign and used the felt from a TH applicator to stamp the rectangles along the film strip. Then used white drippy paint and stamped words.
 
 
Autumn Leaves - stamp ( smile )
Sandy Lion - stamps ( inspire, create, imagine, arrow )
Hambly - rub ons - ( cameras )
camera charm - misc.
Apple Barrel - white, black paint
Reminisce - white pen
 

16 comments:

Winnie said...

This is so fun! That sentiment had me chuckling here. Great background and images, and love the use of the dripping paint!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cool- love the colors and the cameras!!

Jean said...

How cool! Love your filmstriip and that drippy paint (that is a technical term):)

MaryH said...

What a fun 'save'! This is just delightful & so colorful. Great use of the TH products. TFS

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabby project with the DT from PanPastel UK, love the colours and your dripping paint. Just great, hugs Terry xxxx

BJ said...

Oh love the camera canvas/wallhanging/whatever
No telling everyone btw shhhhhhh BJ#20

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wheee! What a great hanging. The "I shoot people" sentiment made me squeal with joy. Too, too fun!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Love this page, the color and paint drips and the tall orientation of the page, well done! Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #93

Kim Dellow said...

Sandee, it is wonderful. Love it! Kim

Meggymay said...

Loved the words, it looks great.
Yvonne x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Oh I love those cameras! Not been to see you for a while - how did that happen? Time passing quickly I think! jenx

scrappymo! said...

Great sentiment with this canvas...You did a fabulous job...love the dripping paint and the filmstrip at the side.

Katy said...

This is so funny! Very cool and love all those cameras! :)

Katie said...

I love this sentiment and the canvas!

Krisha said...

WOW this is so great! Love the sentiment, made me giggle, so perfect for a camera canvas!!

Neet said...

Good luck with this - I love it! The dripping paint is fabulous and the camera strip - pure inspiration.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps love the colours - zingy!