Monday, June 27, 2016

Lemon Squeezy

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Tic Tac Toe

I used the first row of ingredients, the sequins, color blue and spray.

and

The inspiration for my card today came from fellow Gel Press® designer Lea Cioci to use the plate to achieve a watercolor effect. The blue flower was created following her instructions and you can visit her post HERE.

I also sprayed some Lindy's spray ink directly on my 3x5" Gel Press® plate to create a yummy background! It's full of shine and shimmer! Spray directly on to your plate and this way you can really control that spray blast! 

Then flip the plate over and press down on top of the card base.

Look at all that shimmer!

Fun and easy....lemon squeezy!
slang phrase (from an old British detergent commercial) used to express that something was quickly and easily done.
I had no idea that's where that expression came from, lol

7 comments:

Craftychris said...

That is one beautiful background for the pretty flower! xxx

jenn shurkus said...

so much shimmer! its fabulous!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Pam said...

Oooooooo, how pretty! Love the background, the blue flower just pops on it! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I like your cards too! Yes we sure did get rain yesterday, thunder, wind and very long downpour! Looks like it may rain today.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Great Card.. ( I feel like a parrot typing this.. lmao) Cant wait to try it!!

Sandra said...

Stunning card, love the way you made the shimmery background. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Ineke said...

Again amazing results!

Unknown said...

Great blog - it makes me want to go and try it myself!
BTW, the full slang phrase is actually "easy peasy, lemon squeezy" and it's one of the first phrases I came across when I moved to the UK, it's used that much!!!