Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Frosted Designs December 2013 Mixed Media Paper Kit



I love all the sparkly goodness in this Mixed Media kit from the Frosted Designs store!! Imagine having a kit delivered to your door once a month, filled with awesome surprises!
It's divine, just let me tell you!



I had sew much fun playing with this kit and already made several projects but over on the Frosted Designs blog you can see the sewing tutorial video and the card I made for my brother. I love using mixed media on cards too, not just canvases and art journals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also had an interesting day getting my car inspected.
It passed!
Click HERE to read 50 Miles of Introspection

1 comment:

Jean said...

You are just so creative!!