Monday, May 2, 2016

Friendship

I love my friends and I really love how they become involved with me on my art projects. One of friends' gives me molds and art supplies to help me out with my Creative Paperclay design team because when I joined up with them I had no tools....at all! Thank you Jamie for your lovely gifts of inspiration, these little flower push molds have been such a lifesaver, just like you!

Another one of my friends is always there for me to give me design ideas like using DecoArt Crystal Twinkles for the shell of my snail to help doll her up, because she should sparkle just like Tamiko, someone who is always there for me when I need her.

And I could never be where I am without my other faithful friends who are always there, leaving me comments on the designer blogs which really encourage me and make me smile. Thank you Jean, Anne, Pamela and Tamiko for always being there for me.

Please hop over to the Creative Paperclay blog so you can see my Fairy Garden accessories I made, and I always appreciate anyone who takes the time to leave me a comment.

4 comments:

Jean said...

Aaw. thanks! Off to see!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

oh sniff.. sniff... :)

You do it for us too!!! :)

Pam said...

Awwwn thank you Sandee! I cherish your friendship. You are so talented and an inspiration! Off to Creative Paperclay.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kalea Wavedancer said...

I <3 you!