Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Monkeyshines

pranks; mischievous or questionable tricks or pranks; monkey business
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Creative Chicks - #5 Anything Goes for kids
2 Creative Chicks
House of Cards - Month 2 Cute & Fun with a sketch

I have learned that I am not keeping a good record of my card sells from the Art MoB! But I do remember that I sold quite a few Halloween cards/tags last year so I think I should stock back up. 

cute & fun = easy
I let the stickers do most of the work but I wanted to "spiffy up" the card a little so I added stickles and google eyes. I painted the inside of the BOO letters and then added some stickles to the painted areas. Since the style of the card is cute and fun, this will be perfect for a child. Not too scary!

Reminisce - stickers, paper
Ranger - stickles
Creatology - google eyes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first encounter with a Katydid can be read about HERE.

10 comments:

Pam said...

It's almost that time again! Halloween. Great card, I love the glitter, you can't have to much on Halloween cards! I just finished and posted a Halloween card yesterday.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Mary Pat Siehl said...

too cute- i love h alloween

Winnie said...

How fun! Love the whimsical use of the googlie eyes! I find I sell a lot of Halloween cards too, I was surprised by that, but it is one of my favorite holidays to make cards for. Just plain "fun".

Carolin said...

This one's fun! Love the googly eyes.
Thanks for joining us at the House Of Cards challenge,
Mia

Mynn xx said...

This is totally fun, Sandee!!! LOVE the googly eyes--and I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :)

Meggymay said...

A real fun, bright card. Halloween coming soon, isn't the year speeding by.
Yvonne x

fairy thoughts said...

oh dear the year is really moving on isn't it before we know it it will be .... no sorry I cannot even say it, but you know went I mean
janet#27

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!!
Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges

Tammy said...

Adorable card, I love all of the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at HOC this week!
Tammy x

Vannessa said...

Oooh Hallowe'en! Love it love it love it! Love all the googly eyes! Great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with the House of Cards Challenge this week. Hope to see you back soon.

Hugs, Vannessa
HOC DT

P.S. Thank you for you lovely comment on my blog last week too x