Thursday, May 16, 2013

Down: noun

A rolling grassy upland
or
a sheep of any breed originating in the downs of southern England

pronunciation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PageMaps - Make your own stamp challenge + sketch



OMG you say, another lay out?
 I am getting all caught up, are you happy for me or just stunned?
:)


AND another Gelli print sheet used ( very proud of myself to be using these prints! ) The butterfly is also from one of my prints, that was used as a mask.


I made a banner stamp out of foam sheet, used my VersaMark pad and embossing powder to give them some texture and shine


I only added some doodling around the letters of the chipboard as the natural grey matched so perfectly with the color of the Grotesques.

VersaMark - ink
Ranger - embossing powder
Sakura - Glaze pens
Really Reasonable Ribbon - twine
Helmar - LSD
Maya Road - journal block, overlay, chipboard letters

8 comments:

Winnie said...

How fun is your layout! Those grotesques are really something else! You have to smile when you see them. I love the butterflies you made of of your prints, and the handwritten journaling! I just love handwriting on things as they are extra special.

Anna said...

OH!!! I love your gelli print background and butterfly.
Your scrapbook page is lovely!!

I've pulled one of my gelli prints to do something with...cause I don't do something with them they will start to overrun my house! Of course I had to scan it first so that I can use it in digital work later if I want.

Jean said...

Look at you creating all these layouts!

Krisha said...

Hi Sandee,
Great LOs, I'm happy for you and green with jealousy at the same time. I am so far behind, it's hard to find a starting point.

Migdalia said...

A FABULOUS LO!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Rita said...

You're on a roll. Love that butterfly, BTW. :)

Mandalika said...

Look at you go! Love the background on this and using the photos on the twine.

Nana said...

Stunning LO my friend.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥