Tuesday, January 24, 2012

excitment: noun

something that excites, or rouses
 
My birthday is Feb. 22 and I signed myself up for a treat :)

My birthday present to myself!


February 23 - 26, 2012Carson Springs Baptist Conference Center, Newport, TN

If you want to get away and join me, then contact me:


Please put indulge in the subject line :)
 
post script:
There are still some empty seats left, but not many as it is filling up FAST!! Grab 'em while you can girls! ALSO..I have been asked to be a judge for the contest portion of the scrappy week end! woot woot.....just think, me a judge..::goofy smile on face:: I'm also giving away some awesome prizes, tons of CARDS and CRICUT magazines, so be there or be square!!

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

how fun!!!!! can i come along too

Yoshiras time to craft said...

thats sounds like lots of fun.wishing you a Early happy birthday.