Tuesday, June 5, 2012

weird: adjective

strange or unusual

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cricut Magazine April issue
pp. 32 &33
Since I've never shown this on my blog before and it has buttons, I am going to enter this in

I actually am quite charmed with clothes pens and have several of them hanging from my window blinds just for decoration.


pp. 44 & 45
This is a bookmark that the magazine really didn't showcase as a bookmark...nope...just laying there on notebook paper, and no mention that it is a book mark. The funny thing about submitting your project is they don't photograph it the way you intended for it to be used. Sometimes it's weird to see what they do with your creation, lol
In case anyone doesn't know how a corner bookmark looks, this is one of the pictures i submitted to the magazine, and then after looking at it, I understand maybe why they didn't photograph it this way, because you cannot see the sentiment!  But I still wish they had said it was a bookmark, lol.


 
So if you get the magazine, look me up ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and a LO that I submitted but it didn't get accepted for publication, so I am going to enter it in the Cricut Circle blog weekly #59 Birthday challenge This is my cousin's daughter's son...anyone good at family relations? What does this make her and her son...Second cousin? I'm so clueless! lol


Paisley cartridge - monkeys
Don Juan cartridge - letters ( negative space used for title )

12 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congrats on being published again. Not sure I would have known it was a bookmark had you not explained it.

Cute layout with the monkeys.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what wonderful projects!! love those butterflies!!

Redanne said...

Now that's a challenge! I would hazard a guess and say your cousin's daughter is your second cousin and her son would be your second cousin once removed (terrible expression). But it is only a guess.......love your butterfly peg and your graduation bookmark. The LO is delighful. Anne x

Katie said...

I love the clothes pins and the bookmark! It is funny that they didn't use it as a book mark, but it is beautiful!

The layout is great too!

I think its wonderful that you submit to publications. I always want to, but then I get too nervous and don't do it!

Rita said...

I would never have known that was a bookmark. They could have put a small picture of it being used to it was clearer as to how to use it. Odd.

The button butterfly is darling.

I have no clue as to those family labels and how they work. I've never been able to figure them out, either. ;)

505whimsygirl said...

Woo hoo -- published again!! Congrats!

Oh, I think that makes her your second cousin and the tot your third cousin. That means when he grows up you can date him..... (one of our presidents MARRIED his third cousin). Not trying to be kinky.

Hugs,
Kay

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh how cute those butterflies are. Thanks for the smile!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Congrats on being published.Your creations are all beautiful.

Sukie said...

Congrats on being published, your project are adorable and so worthy of publication!

Roudi said...

Hello Sandee,
Guess what? I've actually made something that I saw on pinterest!
It's a very simple bracelet so I managed to take pictures and I'm planing to write a blog post today.

Where do I link up for this month's Project Pinterest?
I'm totally doing the graffiti tennis shoes (if you remember those I talked about on my blog) but as I told you before, I'm leaving the big project till my finals are finished. ;)

P.s. I have a friendship pin giveaway on my blog. Would love to see you there. ♥

Kisses,
Roudi

cdm317 said...

Sweet layout! Good luck in the challenge!

Kimberly said...

Super cute project..love the buttons..thanks for joining us at unique crafters challenge this month..