Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Let it Snow..oh please!

Oh how I love the snow, I find it absolutely mesmerizing, that may be due to the fact that I was born in Florida and well, we have 'sandymen' there, lol  I stamped this adorable Susan K. Weckesser snowman on some handmade paper and if you would like to see more of this card plus the cute matching envelope then please visit me today over on the Arnold Grummer Paper Making blog.

Pantone announces its color choices for 2016...personally I LOVE pastels!
PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2016 - Rose Quartz 13-1520 & Serenity 15-3919
These shades, they say, were chosen to convey rosy warmth and tranquility. 

entering this in:
Snow is a holiday, right? right? well, here in the south it is, all we need are 3 large snowflakes to fall and everything closes up and we go huddle in our homes peeking out the windows cradling  cups of hot chocolate!

and


2 comments:

Pam said...

The snow I love, the ice I'm terrified of! I am soooo afraid of slipping and falling! This is such a cute little snowman in the snow on your pretty handmade paper!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jean said...

So cute. Love the colors.