Thursday, January 2, 2014

Frosted Designs January Kit…. Love is in the Air!


I love our new kit...you can now choose how you want to customize your kit....want to get inky and messy or do you prefer some nice clean fun? YOU GET TO CHOOSE!


Here is a short slideshow of all the BFF coupons and quotes I used ♥ 
Afterall, our best friends need to be shown some love too!
And who best to appreciate your snarky side than your best friend?

**********Plus**********
 We are challenging you to use ink, paint and/or mists on your project while using this sketch: 
what fun!! 

So I took the LO sketch and used it to create a card!!
( Love the dark smudgy edge from the Quick Quotes Powder Puff ink! )

This Kaisercraft Stamp - 36 is just too cool with the collage mixture of text and vintage imagery. I love how it layers on top of the large scalloped printed paper.

I stamped the Kaisercraft Stamp - Sheet Music onto the die cut heart.

I LOVE mixing my spray inks to get colors that match my papers, and I cannot believe how easy it is to do with the Inkssentials Mini Misters and the Pipettes...and totally fun! 

After mixing the color up, I sprayed it onto a sheet of paper and then I stamped the Steampunk Sparrow onto it, and filled it in with Sakura Glaze pens.

Also entering my card in:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Something New ( love )



5 comments:

Jean said...

Your card is amazing!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

Wow - love the coupon book. I watched the video and was hoping I'd hear that wonderful accent of yours!

The card you created is beautiful - love the bird!

Peace,
Kay

MaryH said...

Just popping by to say Happy New Year, and this is a super take on the sketch. Looking forward to seeing lots of creative goodness here in 2014. Thanks for all your kind comments this past year, and encouraging words. Stay cozy & dry if your weather today is like Upstate SC...chilly & dreary rain! Hugs & TFS

Unknown said...

Amazing card and I love how you used the sketch to create a card rather than a LO.

Lin said...

Love all the elements on this card, Sandee; that musical heart is my favorite addition! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!