Sunday, March 11, 2012

motion: noun

The act or process of changing position or place.

We went to River Arts District today for our field practice for our camera class. We were suppose to study motion, stop motion and panning. I think my best picture for showing the first 2 were taken inside the restaurant!

1/3 second shutter speed ( cannot see the blades )
1/15 second shutter speed ( the blades look see through )

1/30 second shutter speed ( blades becoming opaque )
1/60 second shutter speed ( just a little blur in the blades )

But my favorite picture of the day was this silver tub which was just reflecting all sorts of goodness. The wall is reflected in the water and also the wall on the tub itself.
( taken on automatic, shhhh don't tell anyone, lol )

and a picture that my friend took of me during lunch, teasing me that I can't put my camera down long enough to eat! :)
I love my photography class and the friends I have made there. We laughed so hard mainly making fun of ourselves! What a good day, I didn't even mind that the battery had died in my car today!

6 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Sandee, I think the reflection of the wall is my favourite too, you obviously have a very steady hand - I could use some lessons from you!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ha great post little girl over there in Carolina hills :D Shaz in oz.x

scrappymo! said...

Oh my gosh...you are learning so much. i am hopeless with a camera...even with a point and shoot!
I love reading about and seeing all that you are learning!

Karen said...

Sandee I love your photos, they are all fab :) Karen xx

Unknown said...

Love your pics! Sounds like your class is a lot of fun :)
hugs,
Ellen

Craftychris said...

Wow you are becoming quite the expert!! Brilliant xx