Thursday, March 15, 2012

Giddy: adjective

extremely happy and excited

OK, so most of you Cricut people probably will smirk at this post. Someone that doesn't own a Cricut may smile.

I have been using the small Cricut Create for the last 4 years, happily too I might add. It's been a great little machine for me and I never thought I needed a larger one. I don't have a lot of space and it just fit perfectly into my life style.

This is my current set up, on my childhood desk of 45 years ago...time sure flies doesn't it....

Then little over a year ago I began to get published...I began to miss my printer....things changes....we all have to change, don't we?

so yesterday I received this in the mail, and I bet you can kinda guess what it is too:
it also came with these ( been wanting the flower shoppe cartridge for awhile too ):
and many may be disappointed that it's not the Expression 2, but for me this has bonus's that I really want like cutting on a larger mat, being able to re-cut one die so I can cut through heavier material, little flip up viewer...hee hee.....yeah, I'm a happy camper!
Well, there goes my kitchen table space...::sigh::....and on a happy note I will be buying a printer which will go ( see top photo ) where the Cricut Create use to be. As for my small trusty friend, he is getting donated to my friend Jamie who discovered while visiting me here last time that she loves playing with it too!

8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats on your new machine!

Katie said...

YAY! Congratulations on your new Cricut, and I love that you are donating it to your friend who will also have a new Cricut to love!!!

Redanne said...

I don't have a Cricut but I can still appreciate someone else getting one - lucky you!

CraftygasheadZo said...

I only have a Cuttelbug V2 but was so excited to receive that I can only imagine how you felt when this arrived! Enjoy playing. Zo x

Mrs A. said...

Nice to be able to pass on your loved items when you get bigger and better. I'm about to purchase a new all singing and dancing sewing machine and my daughter is having my trusty Singer that I have simply outgrown. Hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

Awwwe...how nice of you to donate your small one to your friend!!!

You are going to create so many fun projects and layouts with your new one!!!

Kim said...

Congrats on the new Cricut. Let the crafting begin! Enjoy Sandee

Kalea Wavedancer said...

Yayayaya!! Excited! And I got the movie and card! Thanks! Haven't watched it yet, but I'm excited!!