Tuesday, March 27, 2012

chilly: adjective

moderately or noticeably cold, usually enough to cause discomfort

A short post today, another 2 page spread for my Mermaid AB. I am really enjoying the class over at Elizabeth's Altered Book Lover, and if you have ever wanted to make an AB, she has great instructions and the class is free! Awesome, right?

The link to make the vellum tag is here:


Well, must run some errands, it's a bit chilly today, back to long pants and long sleeve shirts, no sandals today! Spring is hard on a girls wardrobe!

8 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

What fun and colourful pages. Love how you've set the little fishes out! Zo xx

Mary Pat Siehl said...

too cute

Sherry said...

Another lovely 2 page spread Sandee and the tag is great x

Sherry said...

.... me again! I clicked on the link for the vellum tag, but it didn't go anywhere x

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

What a beautiful page! I'm really enjoying what everyone is creating with Elizabeth's class.

I gessoed some pages in a book and have a few ideas of what I want to do - but that's it so far.

Hugs,
Kay

Becky said...

Your tag looks GREAT on the page!

Know exactly what you mean about the weather and the wardrobe :)

Katie said...

I love the dolphin on that page, the way it is jumping out from the side of the page is awesome!

Karen said...

What gorgeous pages Sandee, I especially love the little fishes, they really look great, Luv Karen xxx