Wednesday, September 2, 2015

who says paper is boring?

Not me, especially after reading what these papers were made of...lol

I'm sure this must be a great touristy item to buy, lol Definitely a novel item, eh?
Never think you have a horrible job, you could be making this!

I never would have thought of making paper from mushrooms, but I must admit I am intrigued and would like to try this one. Here is a good article on making paper from mushrooms in case you want to try.

Shaking my head...just speechless on this one...lol

I made some paper from a Mulberry tree....yes, I am just that wild and adventurous, lol Visit my wildness over on the Arnold Grummer blog today!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I can understand the mushroom and the tampon but elephant dung, really?! Well I guess it goes to show, you can make paper from just about anything!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Such fun! Wonder what I can try!

Sandy said...

Nope, that is just weird making paper from Elephant dung.. :)

Anna said...

Elephants eat a lot of woody fiber and bark, but their digestive system doesn't use most of it, so I can see how it could be used for making paper. There used to be a wonderful handmade paper company that came to all the rubber stamp conventions, but they finally retired, and I miss all the wonderful papers I used to get for my mixed media projects.