Thursday, September 24, 2015

No designer paper you say?

Well, that is super easy for me since I rarely use pre-made paper and prefer to make my own. It's not hard to do and actually quite fun! Currently I am making some fall paper using dried leaves as inclusions and it is so pretty, but for this challenge I am using some paper that I made previously.

On this paper I used the Metallic Dust sets ( gold in this paper ) that you can purchase from the Arnold Grummer Paper Making store. I then hand-stitched a geometric design with my floss and used a Happy Birthday stamp along the bottom edge. I think the gold metallic kinda goes with the birthday celebration them of the card.

I am entering my card in the Simon Says - No Designer paper challenge


3 comments:

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Love the paper.. but itissss designer paper.. designed by YOU.. :)

Unknown said...

Designer Paper by Sandee.....LOL Love the paper and all the sparkles.

debby4000 said...

What fabulous paper and it makes a great birthday card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby