Thursday, September 17, 2015

Busy, busy,busy!!

After this week-end I'll finally get a little bit of a breather. Tonight is the preview party for the Open Studio Tour in conjunction with the Rhythm and Brews event, so 4 hours of music, and partying! lol  I have to work the closing take down shift so yuck, but you have to pay your dues! 

As for today, I am in a DecoArt Designer contest, which means it's more or less a popularity contest, sooooooo
if you want to cast a vote for me or another designer of your choice then please go HERE to this link and do so. I love this picture I got while taking pictures for the contest photo 'cause a little female hummingbird flew up to investigate my box. I guess she liked it too :)

And last but certainly not least, the Youtube hashtag event #LoveFallArt kicked off today and here is the link to my video I created.  It's a 3 day lollapalooza of videos that get uploaded, but don't worry, you don't have to watch them all at one time, they will be there forever! Hopefully I will have the next one tomorrow too so please check back. If you subscribe to my channel then you will get notified automatically (I think) by e-mail when I upload.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love the photo of your little house and the hummingbird. I voted for you. Have a great time this weekend!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

SandeeNC said...

Thank you so much Pam!! Hopefully things will slow down a bit so we can get together!