Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Let There Be Peace On Earth, And Let It Begin With Me

With all the trouble we are going through right now in our world, it was easy to pick my theme for my Christmas cards this year. This is also my first post up on the ColourArte blog today so I would really love you for going over and visiting me and leaving me a comment <3
Thank you!



Let there be peace on earth And let it begin with me;
 Let there be peace on earth, The peace that was meant to be.
 With God as our Father Brothers all are we,
 Let me walk with my brother In perfect harmony. 
Let peace begin with me, Let this be the moment now; 
With every step I take, Let this be my solemn vow 
To take each moment and live each moment In peace eternally.
 Let there be peace on earth And let it begin with me.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

5 comments:

riitta k said...

We need it so badly - Peace on Earth ! Merry Christmas to you!

Unknown said...

Lovely post Sandee. Peace on earth is such a wonderful thought. Thanks for visiting my space earlier... wishing you and your loved ones the happiest holidays.
xo Michelle ♥ aka MiSchra @ www.raspberrybluesky.com & wwww.mischra.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Very pretty! Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day!

Lisabella Russo said...

Peace on earth, what a beautiful thought! Your art is lovely too.

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful theme! Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you are enjoying the magic of the holiday spirit!