Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Have you heard?

Have you heard the news that I am going to do a month long collaboration about the full moons of 2017? I've been thinking about working towards a goal for my art journaling and I want to be more focused on certain subjects. Every since doing the Journal Your Archetypes I feel more in-line with what I like to create. I like things about nature and I like to learn things, to dig a little deeper...so that brings me to moons!
Join me? Would love to have you :)



Life is too short to not have fun; we are only here for a short time compared to the sun and the moon and all that. 

5 comments:

Laney said...

Hi Sandee. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment. :) I am intrigued by your full moon collaboration idea. I just got a copy of Journal Your Archetypes and am looking forward to reading it. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Jean said...

Such fun! Can't wait to see!

Christine said...

beautiful work, fantastic challenge and no better topic than our fascinating moon!

Ineke said...

Can't wait, I've got an idea hope to be able to work on it soon.

Pam said...

Looking forward to to all of your moon creations!
Happy New Year!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com