So most of you already know the story of how I got the fountain.
Well, that same afternoon I spent leveling the ground and removing plants for it to fit in. Had to take a break at this point, drink some water and read the pump assembly instructions.
Then I came back for round 2, assembled everything and replanted all the plants.
Today, the maintenance guys came out and put in the wiring, it was a lot of work for them, but finally it got completed!! I did get tickled that they thought they would have to put the pump together and were quite surprised that I did it myself.....lol ( men, eye roll)
And now I have a running fountain, it sounds great and I am so excited! I need some plants to put up around the base that the deer won't disseminate, but otherwise I am very happy with it's location.
I have to add a picture which shows the light inside the fountain a little bit better....:)