Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Making signs

Either I am out working in the garden or painting...and, in this case, combining both passions. Making garden signs! I'm getting ready for our big event downtown called Garden Jubilee. I've taken over another room in my apartment, the balcony!! lol 






Only one sign has been attached to a stake since it is my Design Team post up over on Sin City Stamps. Can you guess which one? Would love for you to pop over and check it out.  I hope you like it, I'm really enjoying using my stamps on them. Sure makes it easy to create.

I got the wood from Home Depot, it was in their scrap bin and the young man even cut it down for me for FREE...so the only thing I had to pay for were the stakes. Just loved that...nothing beats cheap, lol

Still lots more to make and varnish and attach to stakes, all before Saturday!!





I have another post up over on the Arnold Grummer blog too...first time using pressed flowers on a card. 

11 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your garden signs...I would like one of each for my garden!

Jean said...

LOVE the signs!!! My sister has a garden and she would love them too!

Unknown said...

Ok, I know I am going to sound like everyone else but, I LOVE those signs!!! Are you going to put then in your garden? Ok, on my way to Sin City and Arnold LOL

Pam said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them too!!! How adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rita said...

These are fabulous! People will love them. :)

Clarence Chet Chavez said...

Gardening gives me energy and so do your garden signs. I love a woman with power tools <3.

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

you got power tools!!woohoooo.. you mean business!! Love these signs!!

Carole Z said...

These are brilliant Sandee, love them all! Hugs Carole Z xx

Artsociate said...

Truly fun stuff!

Unknown said...

These are awesome!!! Love the details on your signs :)

Sandy said...

Loving your wonderful quirky signs..