Sunday, October 12, 2014

Missing you everyday card

LOVE Unity stamps and their {be inspired} challenge!
I love the color palette, so as usual, I am sticking to that part of the challenge.


Here is my card using Susan K. Weckessers's stamp Tumbleweed Houses along with the sentiment from Angie Blom's Array of Bottles stamp.

I alternated stamping the houses in black ink and then on colored paper and in between the houses I used my Pigma Micron to doodle some trees, bushes, a mailbox and a potted flower. 

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Very cute!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sandee, great card. I love the houses and your doodled trees are just delightful, wouldn't it be nice to live on a street like that, and the sentiment is lovely. Elizabeth xx

Pam said...

Adorable! Colors are perfect!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com