Friday, May 25, 2018

#MerMay

So, I don't know what rock I've been hiding under but I never heard of #MerMay before and I love mermaids!! So, knowing my record for lack of finishing a monthly draw a day goal, I'll give this a shot and see how far I get. Again, doing it on my iPad using Sketchbook and the prompts:

I put the "prompt" out there, you'll just have to give it a go as to where I took it..sometimes to a whole unrecognizable level, lol But in my head there was a idea/story attached....just trust me on that. 😜


#1 Snooty 


#2 Precocious

#3 Racy

#4 Star Wars 

#5 fluid


#6 Rocked

#7 Pirate

#8 Masculine


#9 Wander

#10 Sweetheart


#11 Rebel

#12 strange

OK, so I peaked at the Mer-nana, lol I just have to admit I don't do well at drawing the same subject matter day in and day out, but I did learn some new features and how to use them on my iPad so I still think it's a win!
Linking up to Paint Party Friday

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your merpeople are great fun, looks like you had fun.Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Jean said...

Your skills are amazing! Love seeing this kind of work!

Linda Kunsman said...

such a fun collection of mermaids! Happy PPF!

Christine said...

Cute pieces!

denthe said...

omg, these are great! So fun, and all so different. Love your sense of humor :-)

Robin said...

Sandee your MerMays you have created are fantastic!!! I am not a big mermaid/merman fan however yours got my full attention! Great job and I think you did the prompts perfectly! Happy PPF!

Gillena Cox said...

What fun your mer mania😊
Have a good weekend

Much♥️love

Beth Niquette said...

What a lovely collection of mermaids! LOVE them!

Sue (this n that) said...

Wow Sandee! Your mermaids are fabulous!! I really admire your imagination and creativity. Well done :D)

https://decorcraftdesign.wordpress.com said...

All so pretty, but my favorite is #7 Pirate!
Mel

Sreeja said...

Really amazing!!!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Love mermaids. These look great.