Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas tree link up party

Still feeling rough this morning, I actually stayed up all night thinking of all the bad things that have happened to me the last 2 years. Changes aren't always that bad, but I'm tired of them being forced onto me....





Well after such a dramatic last night it will be a pleasure to visit some blogs ( although only a couple at a time so Blogger won't take away this blog too! ).....oh well, you would think by now that I would be use to starting over! I guess it never gets easier...nothing in my life ever seems to. Any whoo...Docerela Creations is having a Christmas tree link up party and this will be my first link up on my new blog. And speaking of starting over, this is the first time I have had my tree up in 2 years. This is the third Christmas after my divorce and the first one that I am in my own space. It felt strange opening the boxes of ornaments, like I didn't know them anymore! Some ornaments I had to pack away in another box because they reminded me too much of my ex husband or they were ornaments that I had purchased for his boys. So I'm still trying to sort that life from my new 'starting over' life!

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your tree is beautiful! It sounds like you have been through some rough times, I am thinking about you and praying for you for better things to come!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

image queen said...

thanks for dropping by my blog and no the cat does not climb up into the tree as he is too fat and lazy.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Jean Thomson

Pat N. said...

Sandee, I now see there are only 2 posts on this blog. I thought you did have 2 blogs. Did you just create this one? Did blogger take both? I don't know if this is possible, but is there any way of contacting blogger to see if anything can still be retrieved?? On your other personal matters, I know you are a strong lady; I can tell, and I know you will be okay. But these setbacks suck!--Pat N.