Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas dinner and my first New Years resolution!

 andSometimes, your just lucky and you end up in the best spot with the best group of people. This is what happened to me on Christmas Day. I was invited to a wonderful Christmas dinner which was prepared by their friend Chef Jim Voltz who created a mouth watering prime rib! Oh my but it was delicious! Not only is he an excellent chef, published with 3 cookbooks but has also just filmed his TV pilot debuting July 2, 2012!  .

The table was set with vintage china and retro era stem ware. An atmosphere set for good times and wonderful conversation. Eggnog was spiced, wine was chilled and the courses were passed around with genuine affection. And a big lovable black lab lounged under the table at our feet!   
Thank you Shirley,David, Jim and Nancy for inviting me into your home!  
     
Merry Christmas to everyone and to all a good night!
now, are we ready to start those new Years resolutions?
 
me too! lol

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh what a fun dinner! sounds awesome! very merry christmas!

Pat N. said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful dinner on Christmas Sandee. How fun! Their tree is really beautiful!--Pat N.

Jeanne J. said...

Everything looks beautiful! Hey! You've got a man in your kitchen :) !!! How'd that happen??? Just kidding. I don't have a helper but I do have a sweet girl (my dog) laying back watching until all that great food hits the table! Merry Christmas!!

Svetlana said...

Oh my what a beautiful sparkling christmas tree! Merry Christmas to you and your family and have a very happy New Year! Thank you so much for leaving lovely comment!
Svetlana xx