Friday, August 18, 2017

weekly highlights

Some things that entertained me this week:


1. Painting tennis shoes for our upcoming trip to the Oz Festival
Will post more on them as I continue working on them.

2. Trying to photograph un-cooperative butterflies like this Silver Spotted Skipper.

and this more cooperative Tiger Swallowtail


3. Finished another piece of my Vignette Art with a picture of my grand-nephew and submitted it to Illustration Friday.

4. Tried to post daily on IG...
Slowly gaining followers!
5. ATC for the Grumbacher swap
Theme: Song Inspired
I made my ColourArte monthly video by the skin of my teeth. I had completely lost track of the days and even had to cancel a luncheon date with one of my good friends in order to get it done.
Refer back to #1 and see if you can guess which song is the inspiration. 😉
Video can be found here.

6. Artist Tribe
We got to make the new team announcement for Gwen Lafleur. I'm very excited to be working with her and all my tribe members!

7. Supplies
Then my Artist Tribe package arrived. You can see my goodies HERE!

Posting this week to
Paint Party Friday

And, wow, loved seeing my painting featured on your site!
What a nice surprise!
💕

6 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Today's atc is my favourite
Happy PPF

much love...

Misty said...

Wow!!! You are busy!!!! I loved all of these things! and now I'm following you on instagram! :D

Faye said...

Your grandnephew aboard the flying carpet is wonderful. So delightful!

Giggles said...

YEA you got your link up!! These are great as is your video... Love them all and your Over the rainbow piece is stunning!! Thanks for sharing this great variety!! Can't wait to see the shoes!!

Hugs Giggles

Carol Rigby said...

Love all your different projects this week! Happy PPF!

JKW said...

What a fun blog. I enjoyed every bit of it. Blessings, Janet