Friday, July 28, 2017

#WorldWatercolorMonth Pierson's Great Adventures week 4

I am entering my daily art in Paint Party Friday and I want to thank everyone that stops by and leaves me their comments. I do try and return them and I hope I didn't miss anyone!!
 Last week a couple of you picked your favorite, and that was fun too! 😍
 I really enjoyed the fact that most of you liked the one I least liked, lol
 So, I would love to hear your thoughts again this week!!
Got a favorite, let me know!

day 28
"The Mountains are Calling"

day 27
Dance like no one is Watching
day 26 
"Ta-Dah!"

day 25
"Shoot for the Moon"

day 24
"Look what I found"

day 23
"I need snow"

day 22
This last one has been a real struggle for me, I guess because it's a landscape and as much as I love doing landscapes, they don't turn out the way I want them to...but I keep trying. I worked from the photograph I took back in Nov. 2016...I tried to do it "plein air" style back then but that was trashed and I decided to try again.
Taken from the patio of Grove Park Inn, Asheville 




I'm a little bit behind in doing a water color every day and I might just have to be OK with that. Just one day though...maybe I could make that up?...or not, lol
I had a friend visit me, and we went to see The Little Mermaid play and had a fabulous fancy dinner complete with what seemed to be our own personal Harpist since she was playing right next to us.

ALL art painted with my ColourArte Twinkling H20's...
their on sale right now too...just saying!

Twinkling H20s -Watercolors 15% off 

I hope everyone has a lovely and art filled week-end!

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

The water colour art is beautiful, you did well to get so much done. The little town where I live is 1300 years old, so we have plenty of old buildings! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Really nice, my favourite is climbing the rocks

Happy PPF

much love...

Linda Kunsman said...

Your series of art at the top is just delightful-and my favorite hands down is "ta dah! Lovely watercolor scene too. Looks like a lovely way to spend time with a friend and a personal harpist:) Happy PPF!

Faye said...

Sandee, your combining the photos with your watercolors is unique and the results are fantastic. I love all you have done this week. My favorites are the first and the last. Putting the little boy in the snow globe is precious. Your landscape of fall trees is really beautiful. I don't think watercolor painting has to be a photographic likeness. Your colors stand out so beautifully.

Christine said...

The snow globe one would be perfect for Xmas! Enjoyed your post today!

Jean said...

You are inspiring!

sirkkis said...

He is still so cute :) Tanks for lovely happy post.
Happy PPF xx

EAGHL/Granny Annie said...

Well aren't you just a genius. Love what you have done in each medium.

Susan said...

You know if your sketch turned out EXACTLY like the picture, there would be no point in doing it. It reflects your perception and I think it is just beautiful...so there! That little rascal is darlingbut I love him most as a magician. He looks so delighted with himself. Wishing you a Happy PPF

Mandy said...

Just love these to bits...shoot to the moon...love...great work...visiting from ppf, 9, xx

carol l mckenna said...

My favorite is the snow globe ~ all very lovely and creative ~ great idea ~ ^_^

NatureFootstep said...

is that your son? So wonderful to be able to use him for your art. Love it all.

Giggles said...

Wow these are all so prolific how does one pick a favourite they are such a treat to see!! Just when I think I have a favourite Ta da then shoot for the moon comes along... then snow globe makes me doubt my choice once again!! One of those three, you pick... all favs!! Really great work and love the harpist photo and daily watercolour too... You are so talented. It's a joy to visit!!

Hugs Giggles

Jenn Jilks said...

You are prolific!

Abigail Davidson said...

So adorable! And your landscape is lovely!