Friday, October 28, 2016

GEL PRESS featuring STENCIL GIRL video frenzy!!

White space is hard for me!
Maybe because white space is termed as negative space? lol

I made a purposeful effort to include white space in my project today! I'm so proud of achieving this look because it's very hard for me to accomplish, I'm one of those "fill-er-up" kind of artists, wanting to cover every square inch with color!  

Want to see how I made it and visit all the other design team members videos?
Go here and get started!
Shameless me, I put my link there...lol

Here are all the links, I can't wait to see what everyone came up with. It's kind of a Fall/Halloween theme thing...lol

1 comment:

Jrodgers50 said...

Went to YouTube to watch your demo. Enjoyed it. What a cool way to write love elongated on the side. I will have to try that.