Sunday, December 20, 2015

Doctor Who?

OK, I'm not that bad, I did know who Doctor Who was, but I had never watched any of the episodes. Mainly because I felt so far behind that I didn't want to start in the middle, but it was on my NetFlix bucket list so to speak, lol 

Then I got involved with a new group on Facebook called the Creative Arts Collaboration which is a pretty awesome group. Not only have I learned a lot about setting up my landing page on youtube
( see, I just threw out a fancy word there if you didn't notice....landing page...lol ) but, I also got involved with a BIG project called Doctor Who Dunnit Video Art Crawl.
And here is the fancy schmancy You Tube banner I made...

Even though I was told I did well with my video thumbnails, you can always learn how to make better ones, and I am all about stepping up whenever I can by observing what other successful people do...and emulating them!!

And even my Facebook banner gets updated nowadays with current projects, so if you stop by my home page you will see this one up. It will get changed out when I have a new project to share with you. This works so much better as the daily feed posts can get lost, and this way my newest projects are always on top and you can see what I am up to.


All of this is to point out that the Doctor Who dunnit video art crawl started today and I hope you check out my project I made. :) I really enjoyed doing tons of research on the First Doctor and learning more about how the show was created and lots of fun facts about BBC.

And if you do watch it, could you give me a thumbs up if you like it?
 ( Youtube might show my work more often if I get a lot of those ) and please subscribe to my channel, I really need to get my subscriber numbers up! 


2 comments:

Craftychris said...

Your project is awesome! Fab video too. I love your drawings - fabulous! xxx

Pam said...

Went to your Youtube channel and gave you a thumbs up! Great video!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com