Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bring on the sun and the fun!

Hi everyone, is it time to time to upgrade from those tired, old sunglasses you've been wearing for an eternity? Add some fun with The Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheets sheets for pizzazz!! (Makes me want to prop myself up on the beach and have a cabana boy bring me one of those frou frou drinks with an umbrella in it! Maybe in a coconut shell?)

I used the Hot Pink Black Zebra Dazzling Diamond sticker sheet to decorate with. The print went so well with the original glasses which were hot pink and black. All I had to do was cut the strips from the sheets, press them on, snip to trim and voila...done!

Because the sheets are flexible you can just go around a curve easy peasy! I LOVE that!

I have quite a lot of plastic sunglasses. It's just a nice accessory, it adds a final thing, and it's my favorite way of figuring an outfit.


RhinestoneBorder
Follow The Buckle Boutique at our Blog �// �Facebook �// �Twitter �// �Pinterest
Shop The Buckle Boutique at our Main Store and Etsy
Tips and videos for cutting our rhinestone sticker sheets can be found HERE
Are you a retailer who would like to carry The Buckle Boutique's products in your store?
Please contact us for wholesale pricing information.

6 comments:

Jean said...

Wow - what can't you alter?? This is amazing!

Daniella said...

What a super fun thing to do with sunglasses! You will look fabulous on the beach! Cabana boys and coconut shells sounds perfect!
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you want to stop by and check it out!
xxDaniella

Pam said...

Great idea,love those dazzling sunglasses! I got some sun week before last. With all the rain, it has been fading. I believe I will sit out today and work on some rays and a baby blanket.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Love the sunglasses.. that stuff is really easy to apply huh????

Carole Z said...

Love it Sandee! What a fun thing to do! Hugs Carole Z X

Sandy said...

These are so cute love the bling on the glasses..