Friday, January 9, 2015

sending bear hugs



I could use this darling little bear from the Happy Camper stamp set...
all. day. long.
This is a simple little card, but the flocked background keeps it from being boring, I just love tactile cards! I hardly have any left of this paper, if anyone knows of a flocked sky background paper, please let me know!


I used my new Stabilos that I found at our local yART sale to color in the bear. 
(It was a great find, 60 barely used pencils for 15.00, I'm happy anyway, lol)
I didn't realize that there were 60 pencils in the set until I accidentally dropped them and they scattered all over the floor. That's when I saw it had a second tray...score!! 

2 comments:

Carole Z said...

You have such a lovely humour with your cards Sandee, this is fab and such fun! Hugs Carole Z xx

Katie Gehring said...

Sandee, this is so fun! I love the bear floating away! Thanks so much for joining the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!