Tuesday, February 19, 2013

white elephant: noun

a property requiring much care and expense and yielding little profit
and
 an object no longer of value to its owner but of value to others
also
something of little or no value

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
entering this in:

Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge 85 Blooming Images
( I fussy cut my flowers )
Card Makin' Mamas - Birthdays
 
 
All papers came from my scrap box ( really trying to work from my scraps! )
Close to my Heart - marker ( faux stitching and outlining card and flowers )
Helmar - Liquid Scrap Dots ( small dot used to lift up a tiny blue flower head )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
click here to enter to win this ↓
( 5 4 more and we finish Level 3 )
 

17 comments:

Crafted By Tammy said...

How pretty! I never would have thought to outline the card like that. I will try that sometime.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the flowers-- so pretyy

Unknown said...

Such a bright and cheery card and great use of your scraps.

Redanne said...

Love your beautiful card Sandee, the flowers are gorgeous and I love how you did the faux stitching, it looks very effective. Hugs, Anne x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful flower card Sandee. Thank you for sharing it with us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

BJ said...

Love this card Sandee. BJ

May said...

Very pretty card Sandee.. Love the flowers & wonderful design... Hugs May x x x

Craftychris said...

This is so pretty! You have some fab scraps to play with - I ought to have a go with my scraps! I love the sentiment xx

Jean said...

So cute! Love how you use your stash and tackle so many challenges!

Alison Scott said...

Lovely card. Bright and fresh for Spring.
Waving hello from Glasgow - thanks for your visits and your lovely comments.

scrappymo! said...

The faux stitching looks great...I always forget to try that:(
String on my finger...I promise to try it too.
Love the flowers and the way you popped the teensy ones forward...

Pearl Maple said...

How cute and like that idea of using up the scraps, you have a great eye for color combinations

Katie said...

I love the card! The bright yellow is so cheerful!

You are doing awesome with your giveaway! What a fun birthday idea :)

Cards By MI said...

A very lovely looking card. Thank you so much for joining my blooming challenge over at the Craft Card Makers this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gotta love those fussy cut flowers!! BTW, Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Suze Bain said...

Such a pretty card and a lovely sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Xx

Annette said...

Fab card,

Thank you for playing with us at Inkspirational this week!

Hugs , Annette xx