Friday, January 20, 2012

smile: noun

A facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision.


Over at CARDS TV the challenge is to make a summer themed card...and one of my Cricut Card Fairy kids is having a birthday at the end of March so I decided to make her a "green" ice cream cone shaped card, since I always think of St. Patrick's Day in March. :) I hope it makes her smile as shaped cards sure do make me smile!

Frown and you frown alone, but smile and the whole world smiles with you.



I did a little sticker decorating since it's for a kid, they love the extra "happiness". I put some stickers on the inside of the card plus the envelope. Ever see a young 'un get mail? They get so excited so I wanted to make hers extra special to get out of the mail box!
CARDS TV #100 It's June in January
CARDS TV Make A Wish stamp set
Doddlecharms cartridge
assorted stickles
It Takes Two stickers

Sorry I cannot attach the post link for the challenge, but blogger is still not cooperating :( so I had to attach the general blog link, but Mary provides challenge links at the top of her blog so it's not hard to find it!

  

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute! Would be a great card for my ice creamholic guy!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute card.the ice cream looks yummy.love the way you decorated the enveloped.

Karan said...

I like shaped cards too, and this one is tooo cute!

Craftychris said...

Cute ice cream card and no calories! xxx

Katy said...

How fun! Love this card!