A distinctive style of artistic handwriting created by using special pen nibs that allow a calligrapher to vary the thickness of a letter’s line elements; an elegant, decorative writing, developed to an art form itself, used to enhance the artistic appeal and visual beauty of handwritten papers and manuscripts.
I like the frame around the words so I used the die cut tag to create that and the white space around the clustered elements. Looking at it here thought, I am thinking I should move the stick pin over a bit. Oh well....
Frosted Designs - Love is in the Air kit ( papers, tag, flower and leaf )
Close to My Heart - sentiment stamp
Maya Road - stick pin
Ranger - stickles and Distress pen
Helmars 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and Acid Free Glue
twine - random
Helmar Design Team Call 2014
Helmar is a recognized leader of adhesives and aerosols in the Arts and Crafts industry and we are looking for new design team members to promote our amazing products. If you’d like to be a part of one of the most creative and easy going design teams out there, while showcasing Helmar products and your talent, this call is for you!!!
We are looking for dedicated creative design team members who work well with deadlines and guidelines. Designer positions on the Helmar Design Team are for a 6 month term beginning March 21st, 2014.
As a member of the Helmar Design Team you will…
1) Receive a generous amount of Helmar products
2) Endorsement fees for published layouts and tradeshow projects (subject to terms and conditions)
3) The possibility of a selection of products from our generous Preferred Partners throughout your term.
Now what does it take to be a part of the Helmar Team? Here are your responsibilities
1) 1-2 projects per month consisting of posts on the Helmar blog, your personal blog and sharing on Facebook.
2) Keeping your personal blog and Facebook page up to date and linking and promoting Helmar products at every opportunity.
If you are interested in being part of the Helmar Design team,
please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Name, address, daytime/evening phone number and email address.
2) Short biography
3) Links to your online galleries, blogs, Facebook and Twitter pages.
4) A List other design teams you are now on or have previously been on.
5) A brief paragraph letting us know why you would like to be a part of the Helmar Design Team.
6) Two examples that will best showcase your work. Please ensure file sizes are not overly large or small, nothing over 1mb. Examples could be your Papercrafts, altered art, mixed media, craft projects, kid’s projects, home décor, etc.) Make sure to list any special techniques you’ve used using adhesives.
Please submit your application to email@example.com by Friday 21st March 2014.
No late submissions will be accepted.
The new Helmar Design Team will be announced by the 26th of March, 2014
** At this time we are only accepting applications from Australia, Canada and United States.
- See more at: http://helmarusa.typepad.com/blog/#sthash.NdBuZ6L9.dpuf