Monday, December 23, 2013

palpate: verb

to examine by touch especially medically

-------------------------------------------------------------


CASE STUDY CHALLENGE - #171
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

As soon as I saw the inspiration over at Case Study I knew I wanted to use the wax paper from the bottom of my spray box. A lot of you know that I keep wax paper in the bottom so that all the over spray collects there. I love using it in projects and find many ways to incorporate it.


The feather is a stamp that I made using puffy paint on top of a piece of card board. I usually use it in my gelli printing but I thought a simple feather floating across the base card would work nicely for a CAS thank you card. I really like how it turned out.

Various ink sprays
acrylic paint
wax paper



3 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

Love the card! Very clever - not letting anything go to waste!

I thought of you the other day. I was watching a PBS special and they had a segment on Canyon Road in Santa Fe then the next segment was on a Gingerbread House competition in Asheville (I think). It was amazing; I wondered if you've ever been?

Hugs,
Kay

Sharon Estes said...

Sandee this a great idea and looks so simple. Thanks for sharing your no waste idea.
Sharon

mytherapyroom said...

I love this idea and your card is awesome!!! I have to start remembering to put wax paper at the bottom of my spray box. And great idea on how to make your own leaf stamp! I'm so glad I can just learn all these cool techniques from you....lol.
Huggss,
Yvonne