Friday, September 6, 2013

BIG NEWS!

Today is the opening for the new Frosted Designs store!
I hope that you go shopping there, and often so that you can enjoy all the wonderful products and help support 2 women entrepreneurs! I am on the Mixed Media kit team and we will be announcing our kit next month on October 15th...don't worry, I'll be sure and remind you all about it!
In the meantime, pop on over to the Frosted Design blog where we are celebrating out Grand Opening with an awesome Prima Delight Collection prize!!
Good luck and happy shopping!

I made a little "hello" card to celebrate using the cute Heidi Swapp butterfly stencil and Ranger's Dylusional ink spray in White Linen.

entering this in:

Case Study -  Challenge #156 

and in

 Inkspirational - Challenge #36

( not my usual colors, which meant I had to try it )

After stenciling my butterflies I spritzed the card with the spray ink and then went back over the butterflies with the frosted paint and a pen.
Then I took the sprayer nozzle out from the bottle and "flicked" the tube end over the butterflies to get bigger, more controlled drops of the white ink.
 I really like how the white ink shows up!

products from the Frosted Design store:



Faber Castell - PITT pen
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive

Really Reasonable Ribbon 
Ranger - stickles
Cricut Craft Room - ( free die cut )
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and my other news for the day:

DCCIssue8CoverSmall

My butterfly gift box is on the front cover!!
also I'm in the
Readers Gallery pp. 43,46,47
and Blogger Spotlight pp. 48-51

Go check out their site, they have a monthly contest too,
 plus it's a great opportunity to get published in a magazine! :) 
Go buy the September issue for only .99 and support a new magazine!

10 comments:

Jean said...

Wow - how cool is this cover!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i love those butterflies and a huge congrats to makin gthe cover!! you deserve it

Meggymay said...

Congratulations on being published Sandee.Its a beautiful bright happy card as well.
Yvonne x

Kristi Schurr said...

Wow,Sandee! Gorgeous card! I love the bold and bright color palette! Congrats on your mag pub:I'm going to check it out now! Have an awesome weekend!

Pam said...

This is really beautiful! Congratulations on making the front cover! WOW!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

sandie said...

Congrats on your front cover stardom! And all this sparkle is fab on todays card. Thanks for joining us at Inspirational

Mynnette said...

Firstly, CONGRATS on the publication cover!!! WOW! Secondly, congrats on the store opening! Thirdly, this card is beautiful! :) Thanks for joining us at Inks--always love having you there! :)

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

I know I've been "quiet" for a while now. I was wondering if you ever finished the project you were going to make from one of my photographs?

Back to work and it's been difficult.....

Hugs,
Kay

Gita said...

Congrats on being in the magazine!! Exciting!!!! Love the look of the flicking of white ink.

Meighan Wheller said...

Congrats on being featured in the magazine and making the front cover. Love butterflies so love how you have used the colours from our challenge at Inkspirational and love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us. All the best Meighan DT