Sunday, June 9, 2013

acrostic: noun

a composition usually in verse in which sets of letters (as the initial or final letters of the lines) taken in order form a word or phrase or a regular sequence of letters of the alphabet
OK, I thought this was fun to do and I won't bore you with my Acrostic that I made using quotes. If you want to see it, you can go here, please leave me a "like" so I know someone visited. It's always lonely when you begin a new blog of any sort. lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snippets Playground - week 74 ( Poloroid frame )
Craftin Desert Diva's - Anything Goes
Digi Haven - Anything Goes ( feather digi stamp )
CASE study - #144


Now I realize that the Polaroid photo frame is not part of the CASE study, it's just a coincidence that I had one laying around ( As seen on Wednesday's post of my desk, and I even talked about needing to use it, well, I did. )

The digi image pixelated a little bit and normally I would go over the image with a pen but I kinda liked the feather edges, since it is a feather after all ;)

Paper Smooches - free digi stamp , feather
Cricut -
Ranger - Distress ink, Distress marker
Faber Castell - PITT pen
 

17 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm having a devil of a time getting here. Between the rain and the lightening, my computer's been off more than on these past few days.

Really clever card. I like how you left the "feathering." Nice detail.

Ria Gall said...

Hi Sandee
this is a great piece I love the sentiment and the feathering on the feather was a must.
Really lovely
Ria

Maureen Merritt said...

Love this quote and the CAS design.

Winnie said...

So pretty! Love the quote you used and the softness of the feather!

Rita said...

I have always liked that quote of Emily's. Nice application. :)

Carole Z said...

Hi Sandee, this is lovely..beautiful sentiment too, Carole Z X

MaryH said...

Love this verse, and how beautifully you used it on this card. Your center feather stamp was just right on this one. Great job. Been gloomy or rainy here most of the day, with a few tboomers. Nothing heavy. Grass loves it. TFS & Hugs

Di said...

Oooooh, how clever Sandee. Love the verse too.

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous quote...and loving the feathery edges.

Debs Willis said...

Great card, love the simplicity!

Cathy said...

Clever card, love this verse too :) Cathy x

Debby said...

Beautiful quote! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous, great quote.

Jean Martin said...

Brilliant! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! :)

Barb King said...

Perfect quote for this!

Amanda said...

Such a perfect cas card, love the feather. Hugs, Amanda x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

SUPER quote and nice CAS card.

xxx